Início | Cantinho Rasta | Música no Rádio | Ras.Bhenda | Fotos | Contacto
Última actualização:

quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2009

The Meaning of Reasoning

by Ras Mandingo jahson

Greetings Idrens and Sistrens,
I was wondering about the word "reasoning". That's something I feel happy I can exercise here. I was trying to find a word in Portuguese, and ended up building one, as I couldn't find one that I felt really represented this feeling.

When we translate, we actually make an interpretation, looking for ideas that can be compared. Reason (razão in Portuguese), the capacity that we all have to FEEL when something is right. We get to clearly SEE something that someone tells us, and we can confirm this in the very inside of our conscience. Reasoning, the action of being able to use one's reason. I thought about arazãonamento, in Portuguese, which doesn't really exist as a word. You do have arazoamento; this is the word in classic Portuguese, even though I don't FEEL it really transmits ALL I FEEL in the word reasoning.

Yes, reasoning is an art. Art is articulation, and so is reasoning. I guess one thing necessary for a person to be able to reason is that the person is humble, is striving to be free, free from mental bondages and slavery. This is a powerful exercise for the mind. Our mind gets stronger with that and as a result, we get to be able to RELATE to other people, strengthen the intimacy and the human relation with everybody.

I guess, this is one of the greatest treasures in Rasta Livity: Reasoning Process. Sometimes there are some fiery feelings, but, if the intention is of brotherhood, the differences can be exercised and the similarities can be strengthened. I give thanks and blessed love for the possibility of being here, daily (and nightly), virtually and still reality, reasoning and learning and growing and clarifying and demystifying... Yes RASTAFARI, NYABINGI I, EARTH RIGHTFUL RULER, Blessed be the power of revelation by Information and Inity.

Ras Mandingo Jahson

Posted: Friday, March 14, 2003 in
http://rastafaritimes.com/rasnews/viewnews.cgi?newsid1047677439,82598,.shtml

Sem comentários: